Church is a little different right now, but we are passionately united.
NEW ON-CAMPUS WORSHIP SERVICE TIMES:
9:00 AM – Households with no young children (infants - 5th grade)
10:30 AM – Households with young children* (infants - 5th grade)
*CHURCH ONLINE WILL CONTINUE VIA FACEBOOK LIVE AT 10:30 AM
HOW DO I ATTEND ON CAMPUS?
Help us create space by:
- Leaving one parking space between vehicles on all sides
- Maintaining 6 feet apart from other households while on campus
- Keeping social distance with smiles and waves (no hugs/handshakes)
- Arriving no more than 15 minutes before service
- Moving directly to your seats, keeping at least 3 seats apart from other households
- Exiting service and the building promptly (socializing outside is encouraged with distance)
How can I prepare in advance:
- Bring and wear your own face masks/coverings (not required)
- Use the restroom at home (restrooms are open for emergencies and hand washing)
WHAT PRECAUTIONS IS NORTHSIDE TAKING?
- Sanitizing all entryways, public spaces, and restrooms pre/post each service
- Providing hand sanitizing locations throughout the campus
- Keeping service admittance 50% below our occupancy limit
- Arranging our seating to encourage social distance
- Fixing our doors open pre/post service for a no-touch entry/exit
- Providing a secure offering station for giving drop off (no passing materials)
WHAT WILL CHILDREN'S PROGRAMMING LOOK LIKE?
- Households are to remain together once on campus and sit together in the worship center
- Households with children are asked to attend the 10:30 AM service only
- We will create an activity packet for kids to use while at their seats on campus
- Tablets/phones with headphones are permitted for kids while at their seats
PLEASE STAY HOME AND JOIN US ONLINE IF YOU HAVE:
- Fever 100+
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)
Gatherings at Northside are exciting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.